Do you need to overcome a problem and want to talk about it?
Are you struggling to cope with life events, such as loss or bereavement or have feelings of depression, low-self esteem, stress or anxiety?
Are you finding family relationships difficult or going through divorce and separation?
I can offer you a safe, comfortable and confidential environment to talk about your life and the difficulties that you are going through.
I work from a lovely and comfortable therapy room which is situated in Wakefield city centre close to the train station and directly opposite Wakefield bus station.
Clients I Work With:
- Older Adults
- Employee Assistance Programme
Issues I Can Help With:
• Anxiety & stress
• Sexual abuse
• Separation & divorce
• Low self-confidence
• Low self-esteem
• Eating disorders
• Obsessive compulsive disorders
• Post traumatic stress disorders
• Work related issues
• Child related issues
• Family issues
• Teenage pregnancy
I offer a free 30 minute telephone consultation. This is an opportunity for you to find out what counselling might be like, if it may be helpful for you and to ask any questions you may have.
If you decide to go ahead we can discuss a suitable appointment.
- Individuals £40-00 per 50 minute session
- Couples £50-00 per 60 minute session
- Telephone counselling £30-00 per 50 minute session
- I offer a discount to student counsellors, get in touch here to find out more